Weave Your Unique Fabric

posted in: Uncategorized 11
Have you ever participated in a Temezcal Ceremony? For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s is a type of sweat lodge which originated with pre-Hispanic Indigenous peoples in Mesoamerica and is used for purification, renewal, and healing.

This weekend I had the honor of participating in one. The ceremony was held at Grandmother’s house on the beach not far from the farm, and I went with an open heart and an excitement to pray for clarity on some things that have been percolating within for several months.

The energies of the August new moon lingered as a crescent moon rose above the sea. The fire had been lit, burned hot, and the volcanic stones placed with intention within glowed red.

Women from far and wide, and of all ages, gathered in celebration of the divine feminine. We gathered together in ceremony to acknowledge and honor the sacred womb where all life is sparked.

Intentions were spoken aloud. I could feel even more intensely how life always come back to intention. And this spiral of intention swirled with the best of them.

Within this sacred container, I became even more connected. I felt connected to everything and knew without a doubt that my life force energy is one with all. I hold the stars in my hand. I drink in the moon. The sun fills my heart. I am the tree.

This energetic spiral of all things plays an integral role in the weaving of the fabric of the universe. I have a connected role to play, my own divine part. And so do you, dear one.

Here are two tips that may help you connect to your unique part.

STEP ONE: Ask for guidance.
When I’m not sure of the right direction, I simply ask. This applies to feeling lost on a road trip, or feeling unsure of my life direction. Take a moment, get quiet and connected to your life force, and simply ask for guidance.

STEP TWO: Express gratitude. While you wait for your divine download to come to you, express gratitude. Your ability to be grateful impacts greatly what you attract into your life. As you practice gratitude your energy will shift into a higher state, and any negative mind chatter will begin to fall away.

So, dear one, how will you dance your spiral with intent, weaving your part of this unique fabric called life? I’d love to know know, so don’t hesitate to send a reply or leave a comment.

Infinite Love,
Lyn

11 Responses

1. free accounts

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
    I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts,
    have a nice holiday weekend!
    free accounts
    free accounts

2. free accounts

Quality articles is the secret to invite the viewers to go to
    see the website, that’s what this website is providing.

free accounts
    free accounts

3. free accounts

Hi colleagues, good piece of writing and pleasant arguments
    commented at this place, I am really enjoying
    by these.
    free accounts
    free accounts

4. free accounts

Merely on-line checking points out … enjoy the pictures!
    I try to find out by looking at various other pictures, too.

free accounts
    free accounts

5. free accounts

Simply considered several of your photos (: i’m actually delighted i obtained to task darkness you.
    You’re wonderful!
    free accounts
    free accounts

6. 처방전 필요없는 비아그라 구입 사이트 비아몰 비아그라처방전

7. free accounts

Kostenlose Konten – Kostenlos Konto – Kostenlos Konten

Kostenlose Konten geben Ihnen Kostenlose Konten,
    ohne Geld zu zahlen. Wenn Sie Kostenlos Konto wollen, die
    funktionieren, sehen Sie sich jetzt die Kategorie der Kostenlosen Konten an.

Warum sollte ich Kostenlos Konto wählen – Kostenlose Konten?

free accounts

8. janvi

Why Do Clients Prefer Our Cheap Scarlet Woman in Kolkata? Our company is preferred over our peers due to the simpleness with which our company operates in Kolkata. Our services have been reputable with cooperation in the client’s needs. Because of that, the clients are always delighted to the optimum whenever they seek our services. Our company has resided in the industry coming from a very long time. Within this time, our team has learned that just devotion and congruity may aid you to develop very competitively in the marketplace.

9. 2administrators