3 Unexpected Benefits from Listening to Your Inner Wisdom

posted in: Uncategorized 14

I used to live my life at a way faster pace than I do now. I was a people pleaser who couldn’t say no. I would say yes to everything, then juggle it all to fit into life. In the end, I felt exhausted. I was “pushing through” instead of being in flow.

What I’ve learned over the years is to listen to my inner wisdom, because the mind-body connection is a real and powerful indicator that keeps me in balance.

Listening to, and honoring my inner wisdom means doing an emotional check-in. Not just once a day, but throughout the day. For me, the definition of inner wisdom is that intuitive voice that guides me towards healthy and inspired acts.

People often ask how they can tell when intuition is speaking. For me, intuition wants the best for me. So when my mind says “hey, there are cookies in the pantry” and I know that I’m already full, I can be sure that is not intuition talking.

Inner wisdom wants the best for me. If you’ve been following me for any time now, you know that I can’t say enough about the importance of self-care rituals. I believe that self-care is essential to my well-being, and for how I show up in the world.

Listening to my inner wisdom, aka intuition, is a form of self-care. The mind-body connection is sending me messages all the time. When I love and care for myself, I tune in and listen more carefully to the messages it’s sending.

So, if you want to cultivate your inner wisdom more deeply, I invite you to get quiet and become sensitive to your thoughts, and feelings. You don’t need to intellectualize them, instead, you just need to honor them.

Here are 3 Unexpected Benefits from Listening to Your Inner Wisdom

1. You Slow Down

If you think you’re good at multi-tasking, think again. This causes so much stress and anxiety inside and leaves no room for the listening to occur. When you slow down, tune in to you, you turn up the volume to your inner wisdom.

2. You Relax and Breathe

By slowing down, you automatically begin to relax. Your breath deepens, and the mind-body connection is activated and grows stronger. When you relax, you’re able to listen to what your body is trying to tell you.

3. You Trust Yourself

If you’re like many, you’ve pushed through your daily life and hit the pause button on listening to your inner wisdom. As you get better at listening, and take actions that honor and support your mind-body connection, your trust in yourself and your intuition deepens.

As you begin to listen to your inner wisdom, you begin to make choices that support your body and it’s energy. As you get better at listening, you begin to ask your heart to guide you in making the best decisions to support your well being. And as you tap into that inner wisdom, you begin to realign your default state of being to one of curiosity and happiness.

What has your experience been with listening to your own inner wisdom? I always love reading your thoughts and comments, so go ahead and share them.

14 Responses

1. ipm3 download

526370 144621whoa, this is a genuinely good piece of information. I read about something like this before, this is impressively wonderful stuff. 293208

2. 호호툰

335852 720572Thank you for writing this tremendous top quality article. The data in this material confirms my point of view and you truly laid it out properly. I could never have written an article this great. 189093

3. mobile boat detailing

599584 118038I appreciate you taking the time to create this post. It has been actually valuable to me undoubtedly. Value it. 779517

4. w88

970453 20964[…]the time to read or check out the content or internet sites we have linked to below the[…] 436767

5. 꽃계열

843175 76889Hi, ich habe Ihre Webseite bei der Suche nach Fernbus Hamburg im Internet gefunden. Schauen Sie doch mal auf meiner Seite vorbei, ich habe dort viele Testberichte zu den aktuellen Windeleimern geschrieben. 187342

6. 48524 917232Previously you must have highly effective web business strategies get you started of acquiring into topics suitable for their web-based organization. educational 778757

7. relx pod

742045 807266This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didnt know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you will surely discover it. 685427

8. ห่วย

140678 614498Hello Guru, what entice you to post an post. This post was extremely interesting, especially since I was looking for thoughts on this subject last Thursday. 727822

9. 834469 107154 I discovered your blog internet site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the very great operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading far more from you later on! 345418

10. My Blog

165701 440281Read more on that Post.Helpful info. 837321

11. diamond art

450468 283012Its onerous to search out knowledgeable individuals on this subject, however you sound like you already know what youre talking about! Thanks 917999

12. 21785 813119Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? Theres a lot of people that I believe would truly enjoy your content material. Please let me know. Thanks 412113

13. selling dumps

570645 382124hi excellent page i will definaely come back and see once more. 303870

14. Jarrod Trainor